- Norwich is an affluent and historic cathedral city and the retailing and administrative centre for East Anglia.
- The property occupies a highly prominent position within the 100% prime pitch, benefitting from high pedestrian footfall.
- Located in close proximity to Primark, Next and M&S.
- The property is let on new leases to Mountain Warehouse Limited and GA&M Enterprises Ltd t/a Subway.
- GA&M have traded from the property since May 2008.
- Current passing rent of £334,000 per annum.
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £4,180,000 (Four Million One Hundred and Eighty Thousand Pounds), subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 7.50% assuming standard purchaser costs.
Francis Darrah for themselves and as Agents for the proposed Vendor(s) or Lessor(s) give notice: 1. That they do not make or give either in these particulars or in negotiations or otherwise any warranty or representation whatever in relation to the property. 2. Any plan attached to these particulars is for identification purposes only and all measurements are given as a guide and no liability can be accepted for errors arising therefrom. 3. The property being open to inspection any intended purchaser must satisfy himself as to the accuracy of these particulars and he will be deemed to have full knowledge thereof. 4. No liability can be accepted for any misstatement, omission or errors in these particulars. 5. These particulars do not constitute an offer or Contract or any part thereof.